Monday, September 10, 2007

Open House Sunday and more

I am doing two open houses today! Both in Rocklin, first at my Willard Way listing from Noon to 2:00 PM and then as soon as I can get to Tanus Circle (2:00 PM) to 5:00 PM. These are both attractive homes in nice neighborhoods and I am hopeful of having some good traffic as they are both ready to sell!

I just picked up a new listing in Yuba City on Oregon Way. It is my second “short sale” listing and I think it is a great house and priced very aggressively.

By the way, I still have a few copies of my September Newsletter, let me know if you would like to have one mailed to you. They are written to be light, fun and not full of real estate stuff. You can get that here on the website.

Finally, we are moving into the last week for buying the Discount “Entertainment Book” to support Sierra Elementary School. You can get one here at a discounted rate and some of the money goes to the Sierra PTC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home