Monday, September 24, 2007

Beautiful Days – Tough Times

Well at least in our home, over the past week or so we have been sharing and battling a nasty end of summer cold. It came on fast and then lingers. I am hopeful by the end of this week we will be back to full strength and have some energy to enjoy these spectacular fall days. After heat of summer these upper 70/lower 80 degree days and cool evenings are a great reminder that we live in a wonderful place.

I wrote about a new listing on Friday and then ended up having some problems with my website so if you followed the link I provided and only were able to see the virtual slide show; here is the link to the listing page for Cargill Way. I tried an experiment, embedding the slide show on the page vs. just giving it a link. It didn’t work and for a while, when we were trying to correct the problem, it looked like the entire site was lost. Got it all back and working now!

We had a couple of showings over the weekend and I am expecting to see an offer on one of my listings later today so maybe these nice days are getting a few more buyers out on the streets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home