Thursday, November 15, 2007

Magazine Photo Shoot

I have been working with a real estate industry publication, Broker-Agent Magazine to complete a feature story on me and MagnumOne Realty. It has been very flattering to be nominated for this honor and fun working with the writer. This past Friday, I spent a few hours with their photographer, Jill Wagner Photography. We took some photos at my son’s school, Sierra Elementary, with the Principal Bob Capp (see photos below). From there we got some in my home office and then went to one of my listings. It was a fun experience and Jill did a great job of getting some shots that even I liked!

The editors at Broker-Agent are putting the final touches on the story and it should be published in their Sacramento December issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home