Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome to Summer!

I know the weather the past week or so has been summer like but today is the first full day of summer and the longest day of the year. We will have more sunlight today than any other day of the year. We hardly notice it here in California but up in Alaska, where I grew up, it was always a great celebration with lots of parties and events to mark the occasion.

If you are following my reality real estate series, MyForSaleSign, I posted a new article today, Competition in Yuba City: How does our listing compare? Randi and Tony have been the best clients, keeping their great condo/townhouse in show condition week after week. We just lowered the price and I wanted to take a look, from a buyers perspective, at the other homes that compare our listing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home