Friday, June 01, 2007

Still more to do

Another week is slipping by and although I feel like I was busy, in the end I can’t say I accomplished as much as I had hoped. For one I didn’t get a new column posted over at Rocklin & Roseville Today and I wanted to write another piece for MyForSaleSign. What we did accomplish is getting the June Newsletter published, still in the final printing so if you are not on my mailing list and would like to be, let me know by email or filling out this short form.

During the week we have added another 350+ homes to the available inventory here in the Sacramento real estate market. As I mentioned earlier in the week, there does not seem to be any reason we will not exceed the record high of homes on the market later this summer. I continue to be surprised that asking prices continue to resist the kind of drops we saw last year as inventory was building. Right now, according to HousingTracker we have 16,967 homes on the market with a stable median asking price of $399,000. I have a great listing out in Natomas and we just lowered the price from $511,350 to $499,000 in hopes of increasing showing activity. It is a great house on Beretania Way and if you or anyone you know is looking for a nice home, I would be happy to arrange a showing.

Speaking of showings, if you are out and about in the Yuba City area tomorrow, stop by and say hello. I will be holding Randi’s condo/townhome open from 1 to 4 PM.

Have a great Friday and weekend

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home