Monday, May 21, 2007

Great being home!

I am back today from my quick trip to Alaska to see my Mom on Mother’s Day and help Michael remodel our zero-lot line house in Anchorage. I have decided to add our sale of the Anchorage house to my reality real estate series, MyForSaleSign so check it out over the next few days as we post some before and after photos. Our only disappointment in the trip was that we were not there to see our great contractor finish the job. Dave Northup of Northup Construction has done a spectacular job so far and know as soon as the kitchen cabinets, which were shipped to New Mexico, arrive in Anchorage he will get it completely done.

Well, like most of us returning from a few days away, the next few days will be very busy. I have several new client meetings this week that I am looking forward to and Michael has some updates and changes to the website that we discussed and he wants to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home