Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day!

I finally got time to update my column at Rocklin & Roseville Today. Take a look at it here, “May Numbers: A Closer Look.”

Well, as we move into our last week here in Alaska and have returned from our first trip to Homer, I can say we are having a good time but starting to think how good it will to be home and not dig in a suitcase anymore!

Homer was a blast and I feel bad that time and too many things to do prevented a normal posting of updates. We stayed close to Kevyn and Dave at a neighbor’s cabin. It was cute and had a spectacular view. Lynn and Ken joined us for the last few days and we went on a halibut charter that was awesome.

Have a great July 4th …. Happy Independence Day!!!

Check out the Alaska photos on my website at www.jalone.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home