Thursday, April 23, 2009

Loan Mods and Good to Be Back

It seems like almost daily I am talking to a homeowner about short sales. When they are asking me to help them short sale their house to avoid foreclosure I always ask them if they tried getting a loan modification to stay in the house. The most common answer is that they called their current lender who politely said they were not interested. Okay, maybe it wasn’t so polite but they at least said call a Realtor and request a short sale. There are other avenues for help besides the current lender.

If you or someone you know is having trouble making their monthly mortgage payments and wants to keep their home, have them check out my column, “Homeowners, do you need to help?” over at Rocklin & Roseville Today and republished at Sacramento Today.

Other news: Over the past month my posts to the blog have not been as regular as I would like and although I have been busy it is because I have been focused on some other business issues that have now been successfully resolved and I am, again, committed to posting more frequently. For those of you who have sent me emails or called me, thank you very much and I appreciate your interest and very happy to know I have some loyal readers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home