Friday, April 04, 2008

I want to be optimistic


There are many industry professionals and local agents clamoring about a recovery of our troubled Sacramento real estate market but I am feeling cautious because I have been dealing with so many shorts sales and foreclosures. It is nice to hear about agents being busy and see some houses move so check out why I am not smiling in my weekly column, “No Smiles Yet” over at Roseville & Rocklin Today.
By the way, the publishers of Roseville & Rocklin Today, have just launched Sacramento Today and we are working out the details for my weekly column to appear there. I’ll keep you posted when and where it will be.
Today is Friday, I think and it has been a very busy real estate week for us and we are looking forward to some downtime over the weekend and maybe even getting outside a bit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck. It's tough out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home