Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting Started After a Few Days Off

I am sure I am not the only one this morning struggling to get started after a long weekend. As you may know from my blog post yesterday, we spent the weekend in Southern California and enjoyed three wonderfully warm days in Hollywood and at Universal Studios.

Since Tuesday is my normal day for posting my column at Rocklin & Roseville Today and my creative juices seem to be on a low ebb after driving down Wisteria Lane at Universal Studios I checked all my normal sources for ideas to inspire a real estate article. If there is something out there about the Sacramento and/or Roseville real estate market that is inspiring, I missed it so wrote about what is on my mind, getting a few things done. Check out, “Cold and Dreary Winter Morning.”

Well at least it is not Monday and writing about how difficult it is to get started after a few days off, did exactly that…get started.

By the way, congratulations to Kara Green, our newest Realtor at MagnumOne Realty, who has officially become a member of the Placer County Association of Realtors and is now all set to work with clients. Way to go Kara!

Last item - For Sierra parents and friends: Tickets to the Beach Party Crab Feast on February 9th are selling fast. If you want to attend this FUN raiser and support our school you can buy your tickets, arrange for babysitting and even buy raffle tickets online at SierraPTC.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home