Friday, December 28, 2007

Laguna Beach


Christmas is past and we are wrapping up 2007. I thought this holiday season might be slow with some time to catch up on some of those things you always put off, but that was not the case. Of course some of my “busy” has been related to starting MagnumOne Realty but I do have a new listing that I am excited about. It is in the Barrett Ranch area of Antelope which is so new that the streets of this subdivision are not shown on the major map sites or my car GPS system.


What is so interesting about the Laguna Beach Way home is that is loaded with upgrades and virtually new. A wonderful couple bought it from the builder and added almost every upgrade thinking this would be their dream family home for years to come. Plans changed for various reasons and they moved out leaving this wonderful home and all the extras for someone else. Take a look at it, we have some good photos, and let me know what you think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home