Monday, December 17, 2007

Farewell Alliance Title

I want to acknowledge the fine people at Alliance Title who lost their jobs last week when management decided to close the operation. We were customers of Alliance and enjoyed working with the staff and especially Christine Moore who always had a smile on her face and went the extra step to make sure our clients and needs were met. We will miss working with Christine and the team! I know it has been a difficult year in the real estate industry, especially here in the Sacramento area but, when a company the size of Alliance Title, with the customer base they had developed, just “closes the door” rather than sell the business you have to wonder if there is something more to the story.

By the way, the market reception to our new company, MagnumOne Realty has been so very positive and I want to thank all you who have taken the time to send me emails and notes about starting a new company. I am delighted to say we are busy and are looking to add one or two experienced agents to the team. If you are an agent and considering a move to a smaller firm with a strong commitment to agents and customer support, please let me let me know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home