Thursday, March 23, 2006

Primera Realty

In all my excitement about moving my business to Lyon Real Estate I neglected to take the time to thank the team at Primera Realty for all they have done for me. If it was not for this small company and a Broker like Kurt Colgan, who is dedicated to teaching and helping new agents learn the increasingly complex world or property transfer and superior customer service from a team of professionals, I would not be where I am today. Sometimes we have to leave before we realize how important what we left behind is. I sincerely apologize for not making this a part of my announcement yesterday.

As a brand new agent, even with some real estate investing experience, I know I would not have been successful starting at one of the big companies. I needed experienced agents I could call and get answers from on a 24 hour a day basis. Believe me, I made lots of calls and asked even more questions. Kurt and his team were always there to answer the questions and provided guidance that helped me give a level of service to my clients that I couldn’t have, had I not had the support at Primera. I love what they did for me and as I move on to new challenges and experiences I will miss the Primera “family.”

If you know some one who is thinking about becoming a Realtor, let me know, I would be happy to talk with them and share my experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home