Tuesday, March 21, 2006

First Full Day of Spring – Time for New

I have two bits of exciting news today and both are new for me on this sunny (so far) first day of spring. First I have started a second blog as part of the community posts on Rocklin & Roseville Today. This is a great website and they naturally concentrate on local news which will allow me to narrow some of my Greater Sacramento themes back to the area I call home and have so much experience in. If you haven’t visited them yet, take a look. Right now my blog is titled “Real Estate” but we will probably change that over the next few weeks as I get a better feel for the new blog. You can look at my first post here.

The second new part of my life is my association with Lyon Real Estate, which starts today. With all the changes affecting the real estate market I want to be in the best possible place to serve friends and clients. Lyon is that place. They have made incredible strides in the systems and support they provide to buyers, sellers, and agents.

I am excited for the opportunity to join Lyon Real Estate and positive the resources, support and team attitude will enable me to deliver the service you deserve from an agent you trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home